Northeast Elementary School Home
We're here to help. Residents who live within the Lauderdale County School District will head to the polls to vote on a new state-of-the art CTE project on Tuesday, October 3. Click on the attached link to access parking information. Voting precincts will be open from 7 AM - 7 PM at Clarkdale Attendance Center, Northeast Middle School, Southeast Middle School and West Lauderdale Elementary.
We're extremely proud of the #LCSDExcellence family for earning an "A" rating for the 2nd consecutive year. Because of everyone's hard work, we are the 18th highest rated school district in the state! Click on the attached link to learn more about this major accomplishment.
Student success requires a collaborative effort. We are grateful to the Junior Auxiliary of Meridian for its continued support. Click on the attached link to learn how a JA grant is benefiting our 2nd graders.
We are celebrating community helpers in a very special way. Click on the attached link to see how our first graders are learning about career options while sharing their hopes for the future.
Four community discussion nights will be held leading up to the Career & Technical Education bond referendum on October 3. Here's a listing of the dates and times. Click on the attached link to print a copy of the calendar.
Facts & Numbers
- A District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $5 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 57 National Board Certified Teachers
- 74.6% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.2 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 82.9% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 99.2% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 97.4% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 68.1% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video