Northeast Elementary School Home
A special delivery is on its way to Clarkdale, Northeast, Southeast and West Lauderdale Elementary schools. Thanks to the Mississippi Children's Museum in Meridian, our young scholars will have an extra treat to take home. Click on the attached link to learn more about the playbooks.
"You can do anything," was the big takeaway for many who attended Northeast Elementary School's Black History program. The event focused on the past and future by highlighting historically black colleges and universities in Mississippi. Click on the video to hear from the students.
One of our own is making history! Congratulations to Mrs. Krileisha Boyd. This 4th grade NEE teacher is the first educator from the Lauderdale County School District selected to participate in the Curriculum Associates Extraordinary Educators program. She is one of 32 educators nationwide who received this honor. Click on the attached link to learn more about this distinction and Mrs. Boyd's motivation.
Our 1st graders started the day footloose and fancy-free. They had tons of fun at the 1st Grade Valentine's Dance. We had the pleasure of catching them in action. Click on the attached link, and check out some of their smooth moves.
Science/STEM Night was a family affair that was filled with fun! Students, their family members, fellow Trojans at Northeast Middle and Northeast High were joined by members of the community to make the event a huge success. Click on the attached link, and see for yourself.
Facts & Numbers
- A District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $5 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 57 National Board Certified Teachers
- 74.6% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.2 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 82.9% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 99.2% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 97.4% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 68.1% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video